Healthwatch St Helens was created to find out what people think about the health and social care services they use. We make sure health and social care service providers listen to your views and take action to make things better for the St Helens community.
- Healthwatch St Helens also have special 'enter and view' powers so that they can visit any health and social care provider and assess the care they offer.
- They also give information to national regulators about the experiences that people in St Helens have with services.
Healthwatch St Helens provides a number of services including:
- Information - we give you information about the care choices you have and help you find your way around the health and care system
- Scrutiny - we listen to your views about what's good and not so good about the health and care services you use
- Advocacy - if you need help with a complaint about a health service, then Healthwatch St Helens could help
How to Access the Service:
Anyone can contact Healthwatch St Helens to have their say on health and social care services. You can also become a Healthwatch St Helens member and benefit from free membership as well as regular updates on news and events in your local area.
We are open Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4 pm. Appointments are available outside these hours, if required.
Healthwatch St Helens, 4th Floor, Tontine House, 24 Church Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1BD
Type of Organisation:
Voluntary sector organisation
Comments and Suggestions
If you could please rate this page and provide any comments about this page or the site in general below, it will help us improve the site for others in the future.
@HWSthelens on Twitter
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_twittername_from_url() (previously declared in C:\htdocs_new\www.sthelensgateway.info\source\view_provider.php:268) in C:\htdocs_new\www.sthelensgateway.info\includes\twitter_support.php on line 203