RNIB?is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind and partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their lives.
- Independent living services, such as support with day-to-day living, welfare rights and housing issues.
- A telephone counselling service is available for anyone who is visually impaired.? We offer time to concentrate on yourself and talk things over with someone who will understand things from your perspective.? You can contact this service via the RNIB helpline on 0303 123 9999.
- The Liverpool Resource Centre also bring an array of equipment and technology with them to the Visual Impairment Resource Centre on a monthly basis, where you can also receive helpful information, demonstrations and advice from them.??? To book an appointment, please call 0151 702 5700, making it clear that you live in St Helens and want to see them in the Visual Impairment Resource Centre in the Millennium Centre.
- We run Living with Sight Loss?Courses in conjunction with St Helens Council for anyone dealing with sight loss.
- We also provide an Eye Clinic Liaison Service within the Eye Clinic at St Helens Hospital.? Tel: Maria on 01744 646145.
How to Access the Service:
To access the Independent Living Service please contact 01744 675164.? For all other services, please contact our Liverpool Team.
RNIB, 10 Duke Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 5AS
Type of Organisation:
national charity (no.205913) with local services
Comments and Suggestions
If you could please rate this page and provide any comments about this page or the site in general below, it will help us improve the site for others in the future.
@rnib on Twitter