TAZ (Teenage Advice Zone) is a sexual health clinic for young people. It is a friendly, confidential and one-to-one service based throughout various locations in St Helens.
Not all clinics provide ALL of the services below - please check with each clinic first before attending
- Doctor, Nurse and Youth Worker present to provide information and advice
- Free contraception
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Termination referrals
- STI screening (chlamydia and gonorrhoea)
How to Access the Service:
TAZ operates from the Millennium Centre and in other locations across St Helens. Please check the TAZ website or contact the relevant clinic for opening times and a list of services provided at that particular clinic.
- TAZ @ The Millennium Centre, Corporation Street, St Helens, WA10 1HJ (01744 627 465). Opening hours: Monday to Friday 3pm to 5.30pm and Saturdays 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Four Acre Health Centre, Burnage Avenue, Clock Face, WA9 4QB (01744 819 101) Opening hours: Wednesday 6-8pm
- Lowe House Health Centre, 103 Crab Street, St Helens, WA10 2DJ (01744 624 998) Opening hours: Monday - Thursday 9.30am - 8pm and Friday 9.30am - 3pm
- Newton Community Hospital, Bradlegh Road, Newton le Willows, WA12 8RB (0151 290 4785) Opening hours: Monday 5 - 7.30pm
TAZ, The Millennium Centre (First Floor), Corporation Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1HJ
Type of Organisation:
statutory (St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Ttust
Comments and Suggestions
If you could please rate this page and provide any comments about this page or the site in general below, it will help us improve the site for others in the future.