The Youth Offending Service aims to prevent children and young people committing crime. They help young people to fulfil their potential, strengthen families and make communities feel safer. The service is made up of people from several different agencies in St Helens who work with young offenders aged 8 to 18 and their families.
- Deliver a range of crime prevention and diversionary activities
- Work with young offenders who are referred by the police
- Variety of services to the St Helens Youth Court including writing pre-sentence reports, reparation reports and the supervision of court orders
- Restorative justice work
- Supervision of young offenders during and after custody
- Providing appropriate adult services in police stations
St Helens Youth Offending Service, Lord Street Centre, Lord Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 2SP
Type of Organisation:
statutory (St Helens Council)
Comments and Suggestions
If you could please rate this page and provide any comments about this page or the site in general below, it will help us improve the site for others in the future.